The Civil Service Commission conducted the Career Service Examination - Paper and Pencil Test in both professional and sub-professional level last April 17, 2016 in various testing centers nationwide.
1. Individual test result generation through OCSERGS (Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System) shall be available not later than June 12, 2016.
2. Concerns on examination result, including verification of Examinee Number, should be coordinated directly with the CSC Regional Office (CSCRO) concerned. A complete directory of the CSCROs can be accessed in the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph.
3. Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be available, through the CSC Regional Offices upon printing, but not later than June 29, 2016.
4. Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost).
5. Read thoroughly, and be guided, by the corresponding Examination Advisory to be posted in the CSC website.